Gratitude Sterling Silver Agrimony Flower Necklace
Gratitude Sterling Silver Agrimony Flower Necklace is the perfect gift to show your gratitude and thankfulness! In the Victorian era, flowers were used as a means to communicate heart-felt messages. This fine silver pendant is of the agrimony flower which is the symbol of gratitude. The pendant comes with a 16" sterling chain.
“We always thank God for all of you and continually mention you in our prayers. We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.” -1 Thessalonians 1:2-3 (NIV)
- Pendant handmade in fine silver
- Pendant measures 1.5" x .75" (38mm x 19mm)
- Sterling silver necklace is 18" (46cm) with a 2" (5cm) extension
- Lanugage of Flowers: Agrimony means gratitude
- Gift box and inspiration card are included
Want a custom design? Got jewelry questions? Use the form below to send me an email. Include as many details as you can.
P.S. If you like chatting better, phone me at (724) 471-6150.